Prince of Persia (1 Viewer)

tabularasa

HSC
HAs anyone got this game. It is liek one of the best action adventure games i've ever played. I want the sequel so badly.

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
ive read great things about this game but never actually played it. is the time stopping cool?

wanton-wonton

HSC
I've played the very old-school version. 2D graphics. Almost finished the game, but I stopped playing quite long ago. Can't really find it now.

HSC
The old school one was awesome, I finished the first but could never finish Prince of Persia 2 (the other old school one).

Of the 3d ones, there was one just called Prince of Persia 3D released I guess around 1999 or 2000, but I never got to play it. From all reports though it sucked.

Of the two latest ones, they're both excellent, currently working my way through Warrior Within now and it's fantastic :)

tabularasa

HSC
YEah the timne stoping is cool though i love slowing down the speed in fights it makes for some cool fight scenes. Like matrix but soo much better.

S

Sheehan :)

i've got it.........the graphics are sweet........the fact that your pronce can run across walls and rewind/stop/slowdown time is a plus.......BUT its all to easy the puzzles are lame thanx to the fact that ur given the solutions to them in your premonitions

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Sands of Time is ****ing great. Its one of my favourite games of this generation because of its artistic style, awesome story (that uses really inventive narrative techniques) and just the variety in the puzzles and moves.

Its a bit on the easy side, but that just means its great to play after smoking a few billies. However, the combat is pretty boring.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Sands of Time is alot like ICO in it's game mechanics, although it lacks ICO's style, originality and wierdness (not to mention the atmosphere and intensity). I would bet heavily that they used ICO as inspiration for this game.

But awesome game, I was very pleased with it. Maybe not legendary like the original, but still awesome.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yeh the old school prince of persia rules. i finished it like 5+ times cuase it was the only game on my computer at the time, until i found mine sweeper. thats another story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)