Printing off academic transcripts of estudent (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to print off an entire academic transcript off estudent? When I try it gives me only half of last year and then the beginning of this year. I need it for a job interview and they don't require an official one but it wont let me print off last semester...does anyone know how or am i going to have to go and get an official one?

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
not too sure about e-student but you can go down to student services and they will print out the full unofficial transcript for free.

Tabris

HSC
Might as well get the genuine one, they prolly ask you to bring copies but sooner or later, they might want to see the real one.....

As for estudent, i only managed to print out my proof of enrolment with my overal and LAW GPA

As for the interview at BlakeDawson, i didnt make the cut with LAW and overall GPA of 3.5 (approx), it was probably cut-throat for clerkships, hopefully its less so for paralegals

So where your marks arnt up, make sure they understand your long list oof extra-curricular activities and the character you possess through years of work exp.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Peartie

HSC
melsc said:
They wont tell me I have to buy the official one will they
nope ive had about 10 transcripts from them all free of charge :)

Tabris said:
Might as well get the genuine one, they prolly ask you to bring copies but sooner or later, they might want to see the real one.....
why get a real one when you havent finished your degree yet - an unofficial one is usually good enough until youve finished your degree

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Tabris said:

As for estudent, i only managed to print out my proof of enrolment with my overal and LAW GPA

As for the interview at BlakeDawson, i didnt make the cut with LAW and overall GPA of 3.5 (approx), it was probably cut-throat for clerkships, hopefully its less so for paralegals

So where your marks arnt up, make sure they understand your long list oof extra-curricular activities and the character you possess through years of work exp.

Best of luck!
I am worried because last semester my LAW GPA was 3.2 and it is now 2.7ish :S. So yes I am really going to have to work the paralegal experience, mooting etc...

I got a print out but it is all messy with my Credit for previous studies etc but I'll use the un-official for now because they said it is ok and I also dont have the time to go and get an official UWS and MQ one b4 the interview.

Monstar

HSC
Go to your course details...

Print screen
Paste on to paint
Print
????
Profit

ippie

HSC
melsc said:
Does anyone know how to print off an entire academic transcript off estudent?
oooh where can you see your transcript in estudent?

i... can't seem to find it on the navigation sidebar thing :\

prusso

HSC
i think they mean printing off ur results page
student enquiries will print u an unofficial transcript for free, most companies wont accept this, check with them first
u must pay for official transcripts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)