Private Maths Tutor Needed! Anyone! (1 Viewer)

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
Hey everyone,
I am currently in year 11 and am looking for a private tutor (one on one) in 3 Unit Maths. It would be appreciated if anyone can suggest their services or suggest anyone that is a renowned tutor on BOS. I'm in the Hurstille area, but am willing to travel to other areas if required. I will also most likely carry on with this tutoring in Year 12 if I like it wth 3 Unit Maths or possibly 4 Unit Maths.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Reactions: h_g

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Seems like he only does IB and not in my required area?
No. I do HSC as well as the IB. But you are right - Hurstville is too far away for me - otherwise 3U is ideal for me; little to prepare. But I have serviced students at St Ives (about 16 km away) and Gordon - but unfortunately I had to include a travel surcharge.

astroman: thank you very much for your kind endorsement.

T-R-O-L-O-L

HSC
No. I do HSC as well as the IB. But you are right - Hurstville is too far away for me - otherwise 3U is ideal for me; little to prepare. But I have serviced students at St Ives (about 16 km away) and Gordon - but unfortunately I had to include a travel surcharge.

astroman: thank you very much for your kind endorsement.
Hey Drongoski, I've PM'd you regarding your services.

T-R-O-L-O-L

HSC
Are there any other Tutors willing to offer their services or does anyone know anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)