Private schools in NSW warned over HSC exam answers (1 Viewer)

Goldfish Dave

HSC
Pffffft, that's nothing.

On my Visual Arts exam I drew pages of fish, turtles, and other awesome cartoons.

I think I used more ink on the drawings than on the actual answers.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Goldfish Dave said:
Pffffft, that's nothing.

On my Visual Arts exam I drew pages of fish, turtles, and other awesome cartoons.

I think I used more ink on the drawings than on the actual answers.
Yes, but at least you had some serious answers. Apparently, there were no serious answers coming from students of the mentioned schools...

HSC
Thumbs up for a thread that's does not concern recieving our results.

Goldfish Dave

HSC
Trebla said:
Yes, but at least you had some serious answers. Apparently, there were no serious answers coming from students of the mentioned schools...
Ah, gotcha.

Still pretty funny.

HSC
lol, but hey, thats kind of good for the rest of us in a way, if large numbers of students are making non- serious attempts... .. . ...

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
aussiechick007 said:
lol, but hey, thats kind of good for the rest of us in a way, if large numbers of students are making non- serious attempts... .. . ...
Tell a joke, take the piss, chances are you will get busted and lose your course, possibly the HSC and UAI. Hundreds of students are in for a big shock.

thommy

HSC
N/A
Oh my goodness, why go to Year 12?! I wonder if someone tried to translate the foreign languages (seriously, not joking), and how on earth do you just do the mc, then leave blank all else? You're sitting there for at least an hour! It is extremely funny though! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Kiim2507 said:
Uniworld High School <--- just lol
I did work experience there, and I got to read that letter that the BoS sent due to a large number of non-serious attempts. I was working with the Managing Director =D

Oh and they were warned last year (2007), not 2006. Not surprising, since it's the Daily Telecrap.

Last edited:

pdoueihi

HSC
lol who cares, let them drag down the state average. better for me and you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)