Private Tutor || ATAR: 99.75 || 96 HSC English Adv Mark, 98 X1 Mathematics || All Rounder, mid-high Band 6's || USYD ComLaw || (1 Viewer)

Xzyle

HSC
Hey there! I'm a 2019 Graduate (99.75 ATAR & All-Rounder). I am studying Commerce Law at Sydney University, and have experience tutoring as somebody who has multiple classes at a well-known tutoring centre, and have privately run lessons and workshops as well.

I am offering tutoring for Math X1 + X2, Physics, and English Advanced.

I am a well-rounded individual and am able to tutor a range of subjects. My results were;
Mathematics Extension 1: 98/100
Mathematics Extension 2: 94/100
English Advanced: 95/100 (96 in HSC)
Physics: 94/100
Modern History: 95/100

Unlike graduates from previous years, I have direct experience as part of the FIRST cohort to study and be examined under the NEW syllabus. I am also currently reading over the new changes to the Mathematics syllabus, and will soon be fully capable of teaching the new content. I am a social and approachable individual with the ability to aptly communicate and teach clearly and concisely, as well as elaborate and dive into depth when required.

I believe that where I differ from other tutors is my flexibility and ability to tailor tutoring to your individual needs. While some tutors teach all their students in much the same way, I understand that some may require content revision, while others need feedback and drafting, or practice questions. I can tailor to your needs, and offer sound advice on the most efficient ways to study, revise, learn content, while also being direct and targeting your weaknesses. I will, without a doubt find out what you need to improve on, and ensure that you patch those holes in the most efficient way possible.

So if you have a drive to improve your results, are willing to put in the work, and are looking for a tutor, please feel free to leave a reply down below, or feel free to send me a DM. My rate is $60/hr, and I am located in the Sydney Inner West region (Burwood, Ashfield, Strathfield, Campsie etc.), and primarily tutor out of those libraries. I can also tutor in one of the libraries at Sydney University if that is convenient. Other locations may be subject to higher rates due to accomodate for travel time.

Last edited:

Xzyle

HSC
Update: I am offering online classes via Zoom due to the current situation.

moon_princess

HSC
Update: I am offering online classes via Zoom due to the current situation.
hi, are you able to send me your email/phone number so i can contact you for English tutoring please :) Im also located in the inner west (Strathfield) so it will be great to get to know more detailed information in regards to your tutoring services :)

Velocifire

HSC
ahhh Dr Dawn coming in clutch, thanks for backing me up

Xzyle

HSC
hi, are you able to send me your email/phone number so i can contact you for English tutoring please :) Im also located in the inner west (Strathfield) so it will be great to get to know more detailed information in regards to your tutoring services :)
Sure thing, sent you a DM :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)