Proccess & Factors in Imaginative Journey? (1 Viewer)

DaynaH9

HSC
Dicuss the process and factors involved in the taking of an imaginative journey.

Do you think this covers that??

An imaginative journey is not physical or tangible, rather a psychological Journey. It does not always have a set direction which it follows like A to B, but enables you to travel between time and space. It allows you to enter a metaphysical realm opening up endless possibilities. In an imaginative journey the impossible occurs and provides an out of body experience within the limits of your imagination. From these imaginative journeys you gain knowledge about yourself and the world around you. They inspire you with unconscious discovery's which you bring into reality.

If not what should i add or change? Thanks :pirate:

Last edited:

MrMyles

HSC
An imaginative journey is not physical or tangible, rather a psychological Journey. It does not always have a set direction which it follows like A to B, but enables you to travel between time and space. It allows you to enter a metaphysical realm opening up endless possibilities. In an imaginative journey the impossible occurs and provides an out of body experience within the limits of your imagination. From these imaginative journeys you gain knowledge about yourself and the world around you. They inspire you with unconscious discovery's which you bring into reality.
Maybe instead of "is not physical or tangible" write "is not physical nor tangible.

Instead of "like A to B, but enables you to travel" maybe "like A to B, however, it enables you to travel"

"metaphysical realm opening up endless possibilities" to "metaphysical realm that up opens up endless possibilities"

"journey the impossible occurs and provides an out of body" to "journey the word impossible is denied all existence and provides an out of body"

"you gain knowledge" to "you will gain knowledge"

Instead of the word "unconscious" maybe change it to "subconscious"

Sorry if i seem somewhat critical, but i just think it runs and sounds better with those changes... :)

Here's mine:

An imaginative journey is a journey that takes place in our minds. It provides us with a way escape our worries and fears, and opens up a metaphysical and transcendent realm where we can live out our wildest dreams and ambitions. It takes us to a place that is only accessible in a subconscious state of mind. It allows us to ask and answer:
What if…?

It's not as long as yours but i'm happy with it.

:)

DaynaH9

HSC
Thanks Myles i ment to right subconscious :p and i agree goes together better with your edits :) thankyou

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)