Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
although now that Ive looked at mod 1 of bio im guessing theres a reason why people dont jus spam flashies

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i think it depends on the person, i tried flashcards for mod 5 and i didn't like it, but my classmates likes using flashcards for active recall or whatever you call those study techniques
for me, the process of making the notes for me helps me to memorise. i make my bio notes the same way i make my modern history ones and it's worked fine for me

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
i think it depends on the person, i tried flashcards for mod 5 and i didn't like it, but my classmates likes using flashcards for active recall or whatever you call those study techniques
for me, the process of making the notes for me helps me to memorise. i make my bio notes the same way i make my modern history ones and it's worked fine for me
noted. ty

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
29/5/23
skipped tutoring ๐Ÿ˜
Played sports
Studied vectors a bit

IM so screwed for tomorrow guys I have to somehow finish studying vectors and finish my whole mod b essay which is due for marking the day after ffs

Nah but tmrw Iโ€™m gonna have an academic comeback watch Iโ€™m gonna get so much done

carrotsss

HSC
- 3 hour shift at work
- chem hw
- marked 4u trial paper
- marked 3u trial paper
- marked most of chem trial paper

Usually I mark them on the weekend but I didnโ€™t have much time this weekend because of work and I figured itโ€™d be better to get all of the trial papers done on the weekend instead of having to do them during the week.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
29/5
- just a bunch of modern history stuff, did a ton of stuff for the renewal and end of the cold war section
- started planning for my modern history assignment
- maths hw (cambridge)
- chem qs from tutoring workbook for mod 7

not a lot today, unfortunately; modern history took up a lot of that time (i really want to finish my notes for the entire syllabus this week so i can spend the rest of the term working on my assignment and handing in more practice essays and revising old topics for trials)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)