Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (2 Viewers)

hscgirl

HSC
18/5
- chem tutoring for like 2 and a half hours
- did more chem when i got home for like 2 hours

nsw..wollongong

HSC
18/5
- 2 hrs math
- 1.5 hrs ucat practice (honestly just bludged it tho, got thru like 30 questions only lmfao)
- 20 mins staring at my chem assessment

carrotsss

HSC
18/5
- Passed my hazard perception test! Only two months until I turn 17 and get my Ps :D
- Did a couple more coroneos 100 question
- Tried to fix up my English assessment but it’s so hard help. My teachers feedback is so good but it’s also scary

nsw..wollongong

HSC
18/5
- Passed my hazard perception test! Only two months until I turn 17 and get my Ps :D
- Did a couple more coroneos 100 question
- Tried to fix up my English assessment but it’s so hard help. My teachers feedback is so good but it’s also scary
yesss well done!! 😍

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
feedback can be good but also simultaneously a punch in the face. i'll never forget when my tutor highlighted almost every single individual sentence in one of my essays with the most constructive criticism ever and then called them 'a waste of space' in the same breath 😭

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
feedback can be simultaneously good but also simultaneously a punch in the face. i'll never forget when my tutor highlighted almost every single individual sentence in one of my essays with the most constructive criticism ever and then called them 'a waste of space' in the same breath 😭
the worst oart is when u get diffferent feedback from different people and sometimes one likes something but others dont
this is scare bc hsc markers r gonna be the same

nsw..wollongong

HSC
feedback can be simultaneously good but also simultaneously a punch in the face. i'll never forget when my tutor highlighted almost every single individual sentence in one of my essays with the most constructive criticism ever and then called them 'a waste of space' in the same breath 😭
its even worse when the feedback isn't even feedback... its generic shii that anyone coulda made up

carrotsss

HSC
Fr, especially when they’re like “this is really good!!” and then I open the doc to 50 suggestions 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)