Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
nnah frrr tho i was overreacting af its so easy bru and its so easy to memorise everything this is not sarcasm its legit so easy and i thought stats was hard i just read it once and legit engraved into my head why was it this easy to do

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Hi yolo tengo,

I am presuming that this comment "aenioim what is this behaviour" is directed towards me. In this case, please raise any concerns in my real email 99.95equalsatarpluslife@gmail.com so I can rectify any misconduct I have committed.

Kind regards,
Aeonium
please what type of user is yolo tengo 😭 at least it’s not bad as nsw…woolongong

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
NESA won't care if you have two exams on the same day the only time they would care is if you have two exams that overlap
BRUHHHHHHH thank god my school lets us move exams if one of them clash on the same day 😭

carrotsss

HSC
- Finished phys assessment take home part (still don’t get why we have to make a summary sheet to bring in and INCLUDE HAND WRITTEN IN TEXT CITATIONS WTF)
- Made a tiny bit of progress on maths ext, almost done anyways though

Can’t wait for this term to be over so I can focus on actually fun assessments like trials/hsc instead of stupid posters, timelines, slideshows, summary sheets, speeches and excel spreadsheets (all assessments which I have this term, why is my school like this)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)