Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
nah tbh i dont have an atar goal i just dont see the point of doing 10 units this year if i dont do better than accelerated aboriginal studies that i finished last year (iyk what im reffering to then yk) yk what im sayin?
yeah and I guess if you follow that goal and get a high 99 ATAR as a result without the added pressure it can’t hurt

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Jeez you got some high expectations but fair
is it not possible for me 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
should i just drop it then because theres no point if i get less than that it will just be a waste of time for mmy atar since it wont count
and even if i get 94/95 is it worth spending hundreeds of extra hours into it just to get 1/2 marks more? im really questioning the effort to work ration i could put in my other 8 units then instead

nsw..wollongong

HSC
should i just drop it then because theres no point if i get less than that it will just be a waste of time for mmy atar since it wont count
and even if i get 94/95 is it worth spending hundreeds of extra hours into it just to get 1/2 marks more? im really questioning the effort to work ration i could put in my other 8 units then instead
if doing that means that u might get a lower atar than me, then yeah go ahead

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I don’t think you’ll be spending ‘hundreds of extra hours’ but a 94/95 roughly equates to a 88-90 raw mark, so take that as you will. I think it is definitely doable for you, you just said 94 or nothing.
Anyways if I can do it, so can you!

carrotsss

HSC
think about it realistically though would you actually invest that extra time into other subjects, and would it really make that big a difference. like look at all the people who get 99.95 with like 16 units from ruse, it just forces u to manage time better. id say don’t drop

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I don’t think you’ll be spending ‘hundreds of extra hours’ but a 94/95 roughly equates to a 88-90 raw mark, so take that as you will. I think it is definitely doable for you, you just said 94 or nothing.
Anyways if I can do it, so can you!
"if I [a 99.8 atar student genius dude] can do it, the local buffoons can also do it!"

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
think about it realistically though would you actually invest that extra time into other subjects, and would it really make that big a difference. like look at all the people who get 99.95 with like 16 units from ruse, it just forces u to manage time better. id say don’t drop
no cuz here
- i dont drop i legit spend time learning on the bus reading notes, doing prac essays, bunch of trials
- i do drop i spend time on 8 units
how does the former make more sense?

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
no cuz here
- i dont drop i legit spend time learning on the bus reading notes, doing prac essays, bunch of trials
- i do drop i spend time on 8 units
how does the former make more sense?
Yes but comparatively you may not spend all the time you invested and are going to invest in eco, in your other units. Unless you’re super confident as well, I’d go against 10 units but that’s just me.

If I’d do atar again (which I’m not thankfully), I’d do 12 and not 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)