Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (2 Viewers)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Nah but for real talk. How's everyone's studying go so far? Any struggles, issues, blocks?
the initiative to work has been a bit dead recently. like i still do enough work but it's a become more of a slog, even for something as simple as getting myself to start doing a trial paper, or writing up modern history essays, or just being on top of maths hw. i'm three exercises behind, which i could usually just speed through to catch up in around 1.5 hours but it's just not there, i barely got through one. luckily tomorrow is friday and i usually speed through catching up on hw after school on friday and just study and revise on the weekends, hoping the feeling dies by the end of this week

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
the initiative to work has been a bit dead recently. like i still do enough work but it's a become more of a slog, even for something as simple as getting myself to start doing a trial paper, or writing up modern history essays, or just being on top of maths hw. i'm three exercises behind, which i could usually just speed through to catch up in around 1.5 hours but it's just not there, i barely got through one. luckily tomorrow is friday and i usually speed through catching up on hw after school on friday and just study and revise on the weekends, hoping the feeling dies by the end of this week
Just have a free day to chill around and relax, you deserve it if you're feeling a bit burnt out - but more importantly, studying in such a mindset is very ineffective since you're seeking to simply meet ends and finish goals rather than going beyond in your study.

Make sure you learn when you're in that zone of focus, you'll get more done.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Just have a free day to chill around and relax, you deserve it if you're feeling a bit burnt out - but more importantly, studying in such a mindset is very ineffective since you're seeking to simply meet ends and finish goals rather than going beyond in your study.

Yes breaks are very important too

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

Yes breaks are very important too
yea cheers guys, i'm going out somewhere tomorrow with my parents right after school so i'll just use that as a break

carrotsss

HSC
Nah but for real talk. How's everyone's studying go so far? Any struggles, issues, blocks?
I was going good until a couple days ago when I started part B of my chem take-home which was a completely boring waste of time about confusing content that isn’t even in syllabus, and it completely killed my motivation and I basically did nothing for the last couple days. However, I smashed the hard part of it out today so my motivation is back 🤩

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
oh yea u guys write functions wrong lmao its f not f(x) and also specify the domain and codomain you beta mx1 cucks :cool::cool::cool: (guys please clap i study maths XDDDD)
yeah my brain already rotted and this did not make sense even though it’s english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)