Provisional Spring Session Exam Timetable (1 Viewer)

HSC
Like the title says, provisional exam timetable is up as of some time after 12:00 today. Just thought I'd remind everyone, you should check it for clashes and report any problems BEFORE the 17th, or you'll be what we in the industry like to refer to as 'fucked'.

Accessible via SOLS, click examination timetable, and accept the terms and conditions. Enjoy, I know I did!

Ninga

HSC
What fuckers, always giving me 2 exams on the same day, nuclear physics and statistical mechanics, what a bunch of pee pee heads...

santaslayer

HSC
OMFG....I have one of the best-est timetables in the whole wide university...LoLz...:p

NOVEMBER:

MON 1st- Marketing....2pm-5:15pm

WED 3rd- Microeco...9:00am-11:15am

FRI 5th-Contracts- 2:00pm-5:15pm

SAT 6th-foundation law-2:00-5:15

WED 10th-Accounting-2:00-5:15

......two law subjects within two days....
..... SATURDAY for foundation law....LoLz...:p

NiNGA:

It is normal for 15% of students to have two exams on one day. If you have two exams on one day you should first approach your classmates to see if they are also in the same situation. If many students in your class are affected, you should ask your lecturer to request that the exam date be changed. Note that a change of exam date is not always possible since in many cases it just shifts the problem to other students.

Ninga

HSC
Yeah i read the 15% bit too. Why the fuck do i always gotta be in that fucking 15%?? Bunch of poo poo heads.

Then again, all my subjects are within 3 days of each other, i've only got 3 exams, so go figure. Im done by the end of the 1st week, sweet as. Thats a plus i guess...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)