Putting on weight during the HSC (1 Viewer)

ashllis92

HSC
I know that this year I've put on a fair bit of weight with the stress of the HSC and not being able to exercise as much. I've also noticed a lot of my more 'petite' classmates have really filled out and are now bordering on chubby. I was just wondering whether this was fairly common for HSC students and how have people gone in trying to shift the excess weight? Just over the last couple of weeks I've made a conscious effort to eat more healthily but I haven't really been able to exercise much because I've had to be inside studying, I've noticed that I'm feeling better and have lost about a kilo so I hope that with more exercise I'll be able to shift the rather large amount of weight i need to...

HSC
I've also noticed a lot of my more 'petite' classmates have really filled out and are now bordering on chubby. I was just wondering whether this was fairly common for HSC students and how have people gone in trying to shift the excess weight?

that is my life story. LOL
seriously i cant wait just to get rid of all this excess!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i apparently get skinny/lose weight during stressful times at uni (eg exam week).

at least my dad says my face looks thinner, maybe i just have prominent cheekbones/jawline..

i do kinda lose my appetite tho.

ashllis92

HSC
i apparently get skinny/lose weight during stressful times at uni (eg exam week).

at least my dad says my face looks thinner, maybe i just have prominent cheekbones/jawline..

Then you are extremely lucky!
When I stress I eat, and eat, and eat, and eat... It's seriously like a fat kid the day they get home from fat camp...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea i sometimes eat heaps too (at random times, yea my eating habits are very strange), but im not fat :)

HSC
i use to swim in squads like 7 sessions . then quit 5 months ago to focus on school then put on 9 kgs :( ..
now im going back coz im phat

kanux

HSC
lmao I gained so much after I quit badminton on weekends at the end of yr10, when I was actually playing, I was actually just under the health weight line :eek:

then went overseas at the end of yr11, put on some weight but wasn't really that fat.
but now at the end of HSC, its just unbelievable...hours spent sitting at the desk...
yer so planning to get back into shape after exams...like everyone else I spose

i heard on average, people gain 6-8kgs during HSC. but i think thats just a rumour.

johony

HSC
i've gained a kilo in 3 weeks :mad1:

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
i usually lose weight during exam periods but i put it straight back on. But i do feel alot less fit and want to get in to shap again

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im not sure if i lost/gained any weight during hsc
i couldnt eat anything in the morning though because of stress. like id literally couldnt swallow anything

but i reckon ive put on a bit of weight

and that is why im hittin the gym for about 2 hours 2moro afternoon :)

bob fossil

HSC
To stop the weight gain just ask yourself before you eat something if it is really nessesary. Don't eat chocolate, a mars bar takes a very soild one hour run to burn off. Start running and neva have more than two days off in a row. No one can say they dont have time to do 3 runs a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)