PwC Business Studies Competition (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

It's that time of year again where schools enter the annual Business Studies Competition. Your teachers should have given you info by now, but if they haven't, remind them that the closing date is approaching (8th April). This is a nationwide competition and tests student's skills of core business studies knowledge and their general knowledge outside the scope of what's taught at school.

I encourage you to visit the website: www.studentcompetitions.org to download past papers and read about the details of the competition. The date of the exam is 26 May 2005.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Hey Minai i dont think my school participates in this but id like to
should i let my business teacher know about it and c what he says?
u have to enter with ur school hey?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It's a great competition and the prize money is pretty good =] ... The questions are alot easier if you know "a little bit more" than your peers (ie. you read ahead) and you follow the Business news.

Out of interest, what do we have to do to be on the 'team' of people who write the papers? I'll add you to MSN/ICQ and talk to you about it there though. NB: My ICQ is 7929694~

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I went so shate this year (ranking dropped from top 100 to top 400 >_> )... How embarassing. Oh well the irony is I will be working at the firm next yr; and it's thanks to this competition that I met the people who were HR early!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)