pWnage (1 Viewer)

chensta

HSC
N/A
suuuuuuuup, mods can delete this when they see it, cause its pointless, but i just want to brag about this shit

after years of intensive mental conditional, i managed to pull it off! I did next to nothing at all through the whole course, but just crammed each of the assessments and then forget 5 minutes after exam. As of Thursday morning, i knew NOTHING at all (well almost nothing) about the course. Started learning the course at 10am, and stopped at 3pm. Took a break and at 6pm-9am this morning, I crammed physics almost non-stop (cept for when i made the 4 cups of coffee, and drank 2 red bulls b4 the exam). Now you guys all thinking, cramming is easy and all nighters are nothing...well the tricky part is doing an all nighter and still be alert during the test and remember the crap you crammed.......

welll I did it......and not only did i make it through the test without losing concentration, i did it with flying colours. So far I am looking at around an 80's raw mark, and from speaking with teacher i got 14/15 for multiple choice....so there ya go!

loooong live cramming

darkwarrior2

HSC
i concur. wasnt actually that hard imo, it was just worded more different than usual so people probably just got flustered.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
As I said in some other thread, someone with no physics skills could have read a book on the history and philosophy of science on the night before the exam and passed with some 80%.

mrkotter

chensta said:
welll I did it......and not only did i make it through the test without losing concentration, i did it with flying colours. So far I am looking at around an 80's raw mark, and from speaking with teacher i got 14/15 for multiple choice....so there ya go!

loooong live cramming
this is want you think you got what not you are going to get. there is a large and pointed difference. AFAIK/concerned cramming is pointless

mrboredman

jotsa
HSC
dd

you think your top shi*t?
lol theres plenty of people at my school who dont study for shi*t and will get 99.5 + UAI. Top 3 school

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
chensta said:
all nighters are nothing...well the tricky part is doing an all nighter and still be alert during the test and remember the crap you crammed.......
all nighters aint nothing... i kno how u feel dude.. they kill... kinda. i managed to stay alert during the exam too:D just the thing is i slept for 3 hrs instead of going on a break haha but i was so fucking dead after the exam argh... yeah im glad its all over.. NO MORE HSC!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)