pyschology at uni.. (1 Viewer)

|_wise_|

hey...i was hoping to do psychology at uni but don't think i will get the 96.XX neccesary to do it at Syd or UNSW...i don't really want to go to UWS and I want to go to a uni in SYd....anyone done it the long way around or also want to do it.....basically any comments???

thanks,
|_wise_|

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
It's quite easy to simply enrol in a B Science degree at Sydney Uni, do the first-year psychology subjects and then transfer to B Psychology at the end of the year.

The only difference between the two degrees in first-year is that in B Psych the psychology subjects are compulsory.

|_wise_|

that is exactly what i wanted to hear....you have been locked away as my god now :p

staree

HSC
N/A
and if you can't get into B. Science at USYD, you can always go to my territory at UNSW.
I do B. Arts and Psychology as one of my subjects.
I know a 4th yr Psych person who started with B. Arts at UNSW in her first year then transferred to B. Psychology and now doing her honours.
Anything is possible if you work hard enough for it....
Good Luck!

philbert_frog

Also the new commerce degrees @ USyd allow one major from any faculty at the univeristy - meaning u can do a major in marketing and psychology for example under the one commerce degree, instead of having to commit to a double-degree.

But commerce @ USyd is 93.05 so its not as good as a generic Arts/Science degree in terms of UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)