I did pretty much the same thing- overpopulation, hierachy in society, multiculturalism/change from north and south korea to republic. I hadn't heard of this artist before, but I think over all the exam was fairly straight forward. What did you think?
I don't know what I wrote. Since the question was about the frames I identified the cultural frame and specifically gender and class.
I think I wrote something about
*class-businessmen's unhappiness at emptiness of their lives
*gender-the reversal of the glass ceiling, with men wanting to resist their assigned role's in life.
can't remember the third
i wrote about the
1. division between north korea and south korea...
2. the demise of common man as base matter in the world...
3. and the challenge of breaking free from social class in comparison to those with power!
- the glass ceiling (limit of natural abilities, etc.)
- the 'faceless masses' (y'know, working class, identity issues etc.)
- all the individuals in society who make up the bigger picture of humanity (i.e. all the tiles fitting together, the power of people working together)