Question 13: Religious Rites (1 Viewer)

Managore

HSC
Is anyone else in the same bucket as me, who barely studied a 2nd catagory, and thus since had only studied in depth rite of passage, is not fucked beyond any reasonable words? There goes literally 20 marks, so even if I get FULL marks in the rest, all I can get is 30/50....

liblib

HSC
N/A
yeh that happened to me!. i decided to leave it till the end and then i wrote some massive essay about marriage ceremonies as though it was a public worship thingo.. i think i did pretty shit in that section. i was relying on them not asking for the one i didnt know!!!!! :mad:

-gopo-

HSC
N/A
need help year 12

i'm starting yr 12 and need help with my isp

NeRdY

HSC
Absolute murphy's law i tell you! The one our class studied in the last 2 days of school ended up being the one tested! DAM IT!!!!! but at least i studied it last night!!! might i add at 12!!!

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
well for this we did rites of passage and rites of personal devotion - so couldn't use rites of passage

thus stuck with personal devotion - cept within Judaism adn Christianity it kinda really sucks becuase Jews dont have personal prayer as such and Christians dont have a real equivlant to Shabbot....

but anyway did personal prayer and argued that importnat for christians not for jews so should go okay

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
our scool was pretty screwd...we only learnt marriage(rite of passage) in depth, and we neva finished public worship fully, so basically we had to teach ourselves (i gues only those who want to count religion)...i handled the essay but some ppl did marriage for the hell of it :p

nomz

until last night i had only done rites of passage, but the nice people on the hsc advice line spent over two hours teaching me rites of public worship so i'm so glad i actually rang it otherwise twenty marks would have been gone like (snaps fingers) that.

persephone

HSC
i only really studied marriage (rite of passage) in detail...so i was really making up the rite of public worship...i really wanted to do marriage....damn there goes that 50/50 (joking)

~AmY_PoWeR~

My class only studied RITES OF PASSAGE too!! Damn our teacher she was
so shit. I never learnt a thing!
At my school it was most people's last exam & it's catholic, so needless to say
NO ONE even studied and ALL but about TEN left after the hour.
lol i did marriage for devotion for the sake of it..i would have felt more
guilty leaving it blank!

HSC
Managore said:
Is anyone else in the same bucket as me, who barely studied a 2nd catagory, and thus since had only studied in depth rite of passage, is not fucked beyond any reasonable words? There goes literally 20 marks, so even if I get FULL marks in the rest, all I can get is 30/50....
Yup thats me
I had literally no notes for one of the religions we did in personal devotion- lourdes
i dunno how it happened but i just did passage- funeral and prayed they wouldnt specify
i think i recalled nearly enough- but i wont get that good marks for it cos i did it off the top of my head

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
rites of public worship - Holy Communion and Synagogue Service..pretty straight forward, those rites of passage would be have been heaps easier...but eh, all turned out good in the end

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Well we did all 3 but most people focused on rites of passage in their study, oh dear dodgey lent and ramadan essays yay! but i just did my trial essay again but tried to make it make more sense, i couldent remeber much on lent though oh well still did 2 paragraphs on it

marley_princess

HSC
hey

Yeah same big ticket didn't have a problem with it sign of devotion......ramadan and holy communion......... im so stoked my school set me up hehe.......and past paper's showed there was going to be a question liek this so im suprised so many ppl r suprised about it hehe.........i only got 4 pages out :( wanted more but hey did essay first and didn't want to run out of time could have written so much more to ay stupid time.
Anyways good luck with rest of exams
Peace and love
~Me!~

wizard

Rites

Would it be OK to do Sabbath in Judaism and Prayer in Christianity?

Zombie

bloody hell, our class did rites of passage too!! i had this whole mad marriage essay, and like a few notes on public worship, which we hardly did in class! that exam sucked (and im beginning to think that a helluva lotta ppl did rites of passage) so why didn't our teachers get us to do public and private??

i mean i kno there hasnt been an essay in past years, but apparently they tend to ask bout public and private alot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)