Question 16 is definitely A (1 Viewer)

bobby

16 definitely A cos C and D is plainly wrong, and (b) EEO and Anti=Discrinimation Acts or legislations (doesn't matter) were set up before 1990, so if they had worked it would have been b4 1990, and not after 1990. That is why those legislations couldn't have been the cause for this increase in 1990 and 1998. (*Note all the m.c had time from 90 TO 98, but we weren't even given the data between those two years.
So, that proves, BOS, not bored of studies, but BOARD of Stupids are definitely um lets just say have no idea what they are Doing.
:confused: :confused: :chainsaw:

ben

that question was hella confusing...

i ended up picking A... but why "our own knowledge" - all the others were wrong by just using the graphs... right?

Sarah

HSC
N/A
i put down B but that was coz using my own knowledge i figured that there's been an increase in women in the participation rate and in conjunction with EEO and antidiscrimmination that would've led to an increase in women in the workforce

but if i'm wrong than i'm wrong. can't do anything about that now.
i'm just glad it's over

*krayzie*

Originally posted by ben
that question was hella confusing...

i ended up picking A... but why "our own knowledge" - all the others were wrong by just using the graphs... right?
umm yeah i picked A too... my "own knowledge" told me that B C and D were wrong according to the graph :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)