Question 23 (1 Viewer)

wildcard101

Did anyone find question 23b a bit different not what they were expecting? Interpersonal Relationships?

It through me off big time

3 marks ouch!

Adam

HSC
I posted this in another thread, but here goes:

In Q23, I did a) all fine, CRC and Parity.

In b), it said to say the conseqences of the two aboved listed technologies or something, so I wrote about CRC and parity, the two above listed.........

In c), it said how it would support their work with the listed technologies, and once again I wrote about CRC and parity.

After I got out of the exam, I thought fuck, I fucked it. Will I lose 6 marks for b and c? I know what I had to write now, about face to face contact and all of that, but will they be a bit leniant considering they worded the question in a fucked up way?

Huy

HSC
N/A
B was supposed to be about the technologies, email, voicemail, audio and video conferencing, etc.

Adam, about your C: "with the listed technologies" - CRC and parity aren't technologies, and I believe the bulletpoints were very clear.

I don't have my paper on me, but I'm sure many took the question to be:

A) Pick two error correction methods
B) Pick two technologies from the bullet points.
C) From those two bullet points/technologies, answer the question in reference to supporting their work, etc.

I don't think you'll get the marks for B and C, no. Not if you've answered it like you've said. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)