Question about MedEntry (1 Viewer)

kev-

HSC
So the UMAT exam is in late July. If I was to apply for a MedEntry course, would I only have access to the course's materials for half a year?

Apparently, all the courses "shut down" after the UMAT exam is finished? Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
you will have access to UMAT materials up until a while after the UMAT but you have access to the interview stuff for much longer.

kev-

HSC
So would you recommend that I take the MedEntry course after the UMAT is finished, so I get one whole year worth of materials? Or does it not matter?

kev-

HSC
Nevermind, I have my answer. For those who are curious:

If you purchase a UMAT package, you will have unlimited access to the LMS until the day of the UMAT test (usually in late July). At this time, access to the UMAT resources will be suspended. You will continue to have access to the Interview and University Admissions resources until after the admissions process (in January of the year following the UMAT test).

Students can have access to the UMAT part of the MedEntry materials for one "UMAT-YEAR" i.e. from the beginning of August of one year to the end of July the next. Access to the LMS is based on the "UMAT- Year", not the academic year or calendar year or financial year. A UMAT-Year runs from August to July.

Irrespective of the date of purchase, students will have access to the MedEntry materials for a maximum of one "UMAT-YEAR" i.e. from the date of purchase until the UMAT test date in July.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)