question abt. printers... (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
ok, my canon printer has officially died after working for me for the last 1 and a half years. RIP :(

anyways, i wanted to know, whats a good printer thats is less than $150. i'm looking for a colour bubble jet printer- i want to have the most efficient printer in terms of running costs and quality etc. etc. so yeah, any suggestions of some models?

also which shop has the cheapest printers btw? :D

Merforga

Office works has fairly cheap printers. If you're looking for a cheap, reliable and cost effective colour printer then the Epson Stylus is the way to go. Some of the models are about 100-150. Canon is still alright but the cost of ink in running them is more expensive than that of epson.

Winston

HSC
Get a Epson 830 Photo , that's the one i got, it's a photo printer, omg it prints really good colour pics, and it cost me 250 i think, it's worth it in the long run because ink carts are cheap, like the colour ink cart is 38 bucks and the black is 45 so it's totally worth it!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Get a Epson 830 Photo , that's the one i got, it's a photo printer, omg it prints really good colour pics, and it cost me 250 i think, it's worth it in the long run because ink carts are cheap, like the colour ink cart is 38 bucks and the black is 45 so it's totally worth it!
yeah, i would love to- but $250 is too much for me man...i need to save up for a pda and stuff. :(

but yeah, most of the time i wanna use this printer to print out the 100 pages of lecture notes, and also i might wanna print occasionally using colour if u know what i mean. :)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, i would love to- but $250 is too much for me man...i need to save up for a pda and stuff. :(
Look, you do maths, you calculate is purchasing a cheap printer, but having to purchase ink that cost so much you might as well purchase the 250 printer, dont u get it?.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Look, you do maths, you calculate is purchasing a cheap printer, but having to purchase ink that cost so much you might as well purchase the 250 printer, dont u get it?.
ok, so how much does the catridge cost for the cheap printer that "merforga" mentioned?? c, i don't know don't know abt. epson catridges prices...so yeah. :)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
ok, so how much does the catridge cost for the cheap printer that "merforga" mentioned?? c, i don't know don't know abt. epson catridges prices...so yeah. :)
that's something you should target when purchasing printers, the cost of cartridges. I think lexmark sells cheap printers but their cartridges are crazy like 60 - 70

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)