Questions for Module A and C??? (1 Viewer)

61st of April

HSC
Hey guys,

Does anyone have Paper 2 on them?

If so, could you please quote me the Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?/A Room of One's Own question - something to do with independence and identity

and

the Ted Hughes question for Conflicting Perspectives - something to do with "generates diverse and provoking insight".

Thanks heaps, I appreciate it! :)

Good luck in the rest of your exams!

havoc-x

HSC
'A deeper understanding of independence and identity emerges from considering the paralles between Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf and A Room of One's One.'

Compare how these two texts explore independence and identity.

&

Conflicting Perspectives:

Analyse the ways conflicting perspectives generate diverse and provocative insights.

In your response, make detailed reference to your prescribed text and at least ONE other related text of your own choosing.

:)

SeftonIsAHole

HSC
Don't tell me you were absent today... thus doing ur exam nxt monday.. in which you now know the questions beforehand to prepare a perfect essay and memorise it.

61st of April

HSC
Don't tell me you were absent today... thus doing ur exam nxt monday.. in which you now know the questions beforehand to prepare a perfect essay and memorise it.
No, I wasn't absent - I was very much there, suffering though the Module B question :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)