radian mode (1 Viewer)

davidthalouth

HSC
I forgot to change back to degree on my calculator after the newton question...fml

deceptionex

HSC
And? Should we all have a pizza party, while wearing Mexican hats, doing the CanCan?

Implying

HSC
>using degrees on calculators

LOL

i seriously hope you guys don't do this

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
was there a question that required degrees after that? I don't remember ever using degrees at all.

jamesfirst

HSC
haha.

This was a common mistake so I made sure that it was in radians... But sadly I gave away like 5 marks due to silly mistakes.

shutupnsmile

Premium Member
HSC
I forgot to change back to degree on my calculator after the newton question...fml
Shouldn't be a problem, because there wasn't any other major trig question which required conversion by calc. Radian mode only applies for anything with SIN/COS,ect. If you do basic calculations like its the same as degree mode. Don't stress about it, whats done is done.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Shouldn't be a problem, because there wasn't any other major trig question which required conversion by calc. Radian mode only applies for anything with SIN/COS,ect. If you do basic calculations like its the same as degree mode. Don't stress about it, whats done is done.
Newton's Method! xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)