• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

-Ramblings- Anyone else (2 Viewers)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Feeling really positive and motivated this arvo? I'm just in a really good mood and feel like studying, alot.
YAY. That doesn't happen often XD
I think perhaps because I was having a poke around BOS this arvo and was discovering all the helpful stuff for each subject, and it really made me wanna do well =) And almost everyone here is heaps nice!
Anyway, thought I'd share my good mood, lol. Hope everyone's on track and such. And not panicking too much!
x
:read:

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
No Kat, you didn't need to reply with 'well done'; you didn't need to reply at all =)
I just had a big motivational orgy in mind, but it's cool.

Just in a really pleasant mood, which I felt like making the most of (seeing as I no longer have a myspace [which I think I mentioned somewhere else earlier], I can't just post rambling myspace bulletins. Hence BOS).

Yay!

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Hollieee said:
I just had a big motivational orgy in mind, but it's cool.

Yay!
I don't know if i should :
laugh..
Congratulate you..
Ignor you from now on.....

HSC
well... thats great... i actually did all the things i told myself i was going to do today, as i wasnt working, so i did heaps, and im really happy :)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
risole91 said:
I don't know if i should :
laugh..
Congratulate you..
Ignor you from now on.....
Why not do all three?
Seems like a logical solution to me.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
aussiechick007 said:
well... thats great... i actually did all the things i told myself i was going to do today, as i wasnt working, so i did heaps, and im really happy :)
Yay for actually managing to get stuff done! I did almost everything I wanted to yesterday. But ended up talking on the phone for about an hour and a half before bed. Instead of studying. Ooops =) I don't work, which is good. I don't think I'd be able to handle it, I'm quite the stress head. I never feel like I have enough time, which makes me feel massively depressed! Like I shouldn't even bother. But not atm, which is great.

I just thought maybe it was a good idea to post that I was feeling motivated. I know that sometimes when I'm not, and I read about other people who are doing well/feeling good/whatever, it cheers me up and makes me feel like working. I thought maybe there were other people like that too lol. Not many, it seems from a few of the posters though.
In which case I think I'm deluded, for which I blame my grade at school. We used to be heaps bitchy and not very close. And we went away on camp, and it was like a massive bonding session, which was awesome. And now that we're back at school, everyone so much more supportive of one another. We all boost either other and all that. It's really great. I suppose it's not as much like that on here though, which kinda sucks; but sometimes it is? =D
Anyway, starving, so I'm off.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
theshortykatt said:
please use spam threads in future where we can ignore your posts?
Perhaps if you see a thread I've started, don't open it.
Ohhhhh, there's a novel idea.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I used to. But I've been feeling friendly lately XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)