• 10 easy

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
crazychick01 said:
I found the exam relatively easy for someone who isnt smart at IPT, what do you think?
Yeah, IPT is generally easy.

Apparently.

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Hmm the exam was about expected. Harder than i wanted it to be, but i think since it was harder than last years, scaling might vary a little bit. Hopefully i still top the class :p

Gemstone

Well the exam was a bit different from usual but it wasn't overly difficult. I would've prefer some of the more usual questions but oh well. I still think I did realitively well given that this was my first exam since English.

bevstarrunner

Maths Nut
HSC
I'm ranked about 35 out of about 60, and i found it quite easy...I think i left out too many key terms though...

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
it was easier than i thought but i was running short on time so i had to rush q24 and options, prob lost heaps of marks there.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
average really

not going to underestimate it whatsover

Catastrophe

HSC
much harder than last yr, the MC was confusing and the short answers were not straight forward at all.....at least last yr u can just write stuff u learn from the book, this time had all those describe processes and stuff...which is hard to get marks imo

lil_emm

HSC
i didn't think it was hard i just found a few questions were really ambiguos and tedious to write on. it was good though, in the multimedia section with the different types of compression, i had my teacher explain them to me about two minutes before entering the exam which was good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)