Raw estimates (1 Viewer)

nishkak

HSC
without arguing about the validity of the question too much.. i still think its possible for people to get a feel for what they've got - they can be pretty definite about multiple choice marks, and know roughly how many marks worth of questions they couldnt do.. then assuming everything they did do they got right

ok so going on that theorey i get 98 (rofl as if) because theres only 2 marks im certain i lost, and i think my responses in sections II and III were pretty dammned good.. but i could easily have lost an additional 0-10 marks in those sections without knowing it

guestimate... 95 :)

wow 2 many ppl saying that for it to be true... they're right about that bening top20 material last year.. perhaps this year was ALOT easier

more to the point - how did people go in their trials

i did ISA trial and got 91 (no scaling involved in our trials)

mun_

HSC
MarsBarz said:
Hahaha! That's absolute gold.

I guess it just goes to show how much bullshit people make up.

Youre a faggot mate.

The guy from our school that sikeveo mentioned actually came 7th, and sikeveo was just quoting what our sdd teacher told us so she mustve been mistaken.

DICKHEAD

MarsBarz

HSC
mun_ said:

Youre a faggot mate.

The guy from our school that sikeveo mentioned actually came 7th, and sikeveo was just quoting what our sdd teacher told us so she mustve been mistaken.

DICKHEAD
I give a shit because? Haha, you're one angry nigga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)