Raw mark for a band 6 in SOR2 (1 Viewer)

Skaps

HSC
In the light of the complaints concerning sections III and IV, I'm just curious as to what raw mark each of you thinks would equate to a band 6 in the judging that occurs in the marking centre.

In addition to this, could people suggest what they believe their raw mark may have been for the exam.

Thanks

feliciaaardvark

HSC
it depends on the performance of whole country...they've got to separate us into bands, so i suppose the few that achieved the normal mid-high band 5 would be pushed up to a band 6...i doubt low band 5s will be pushed up--alot of people walked out of the exam happy with section III. it seems like alot of people flunked out, but really, it's just that those with a problem are making the most noise. so i don't think we'll be pushed up THAT much since apparently only about 10% of students complained...lowering the band 6 margin only slightly.

saying that, i'm hoping for a low band 6, considering the leniency that my paper will be marked with :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
it depends on the performance of whole country...they've got to separate us into bands, so i suppose the few that achieved the normal mid-high band 5 would be pushed up to a band 6...i doubt low band 5s will be pushed up--alot of people walked out of the exam happy with section III. it seems like alot of people flunked out, but really, it's just that those with a problem are making the most noise. so i don't think we'll be pushed up THAT much since apparently only about 10% of students complained...lowering the band 6 margin only slightly.

saying that, i'm hoping for a low band 6, considering the leniency that my paper will be marked with :)
u mean state.

blabla91

HSC
What are the normal band cut offs for religion?

I would think that at least over 50% of the state were not happy with question 3 just because only 10% complained, I don't know a single person at my school (thats 90 candidates haha) that 'liked' it yet our school didnt complain...

overall im hoping for a raw mark of 93? i fucked up so many multiple choice which im angry about but otherwise im hoping i did well :S

jj.oc

HSC

lmfao that made me lol so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)