Really confused... (1 Viewer)

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
mee logged into the admission services thing earlier and saw this message:

You were required to complete the acceptance of offer process prior to 28 February 2004.

Unfortunately because you did not complete all the steps needed to accept your offer by this date, you no longer have access to this service. Please contact the Enrolment Support Centre by phone: 1300 36 UNSW (1300 36 8679) or email: enrol@unsw.edu.au for assistance. You may be required to defer your offer until the next available session if you still wish to study at UNSW.

but I did everything as instructed and have already enrolled into courses and got my timetable (but now I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere..) etc. really really *freaked out* at the moment... I'm serious :( my application status is on Matriculate and according to them I've successfully enrolled.. (how could I have enrolled if I haven't accepted my offer?) :( am I still going on monday?

kouri

well w t f
HSC
arh dont worry about that

you dont even have to log into that thing ever again

its all good
just log into that 'current student login' thing

since that ones just for accepting offers and all

nifty03

HSC
hehe yeh, it gave me a big scare 2 when i couldn't log on from the other one.
but yeah. if u got ur timetable, and got ur full unipass and everything then u should be fine :)

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Thank you sooooo much.. I just realised that I have a student card and everything.. and been to my timetable thing again and figured out how to get my timetable.. didn't know you have to click go for it.. thought it would display sem1 2004 by default.. thank you! *relieved*

hk31

HSC
LOL.... looks like i wasn't the only one that got freaked out!!

Shawny

bleh
was just bout to start a post bout this shit

fuking UNSW

u wankers
they love giving us scares

nifty03

HSC
LOL, i know eh. I was like wtf when i didn't c any timetables until i realized that i had to actually click again..
got major heartattack for a few secs.
There are quite a few parts of unsw's IT system that i am not happy with. but hey it's better than none. At least we could enrol online instead of physically be at our uni :D
btw I love unsw, if u haven't noticed hehe

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Originally posted by nifty03
LOL, i know eh. I was like wtf when i didn't c any timetables until i realized that i had to actually click again..
got major heartattack for a few secs.
There are quite a few parts of unsw's IT system that i am not happy with. but hey it's better than none. At least we could enrol online instead of physically be at our uni :D
btw I love unsw, if u haven't noticed hehe
I've always wanted to be there and now my dream comes true ;) hehee.. can't agree more with you on the dodgy IT system.. The interface is just sooooo confusing but yup! while other people have to go to the uni physically to enroll, we can just stay at home :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)