Receiving raw marks in HSC results? (1 Viewer)

PhysicsMaths

HSC
I'd like to know about the marks that you receive for your individual subjects after you complete the HSC:

- Is there any way to find out your raw marks for each subject?

- Regarding the english papers, is there any way that you can find out the marks that you've scored for the individual sections/modules?

(such as AoS creative, mod A, mod B etc.)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
You need to buy your raw marks from the BOS. Check out the raw marks threads for previous years, they'll provide you with your mark for each individual question.

I paid around $30 per subject, english is MUCH more.

crowley926

HSC
You need to buy your raw marks from the BOS. Check out the raw marks threads for previous years, they'll provide you with your mark for each individual question.

$30 per subject? Damn

Is the raw mark all you get?

PhysicsMaths

HSC

Damn, english was the one that I wanted to know about (wanted to know if my school's marking standards were in line with the HSC)

still tempted to find out though

PhysicsMaths

HSC

crowley926

HSC
https://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au/documents/understanding-hsc-results.pdf

On page 2 of the booklet, along the left-hand column, you can request for them to:
- Check to make sure that your marks were added up correctly
- Find out your raw marks
- Get a copy of your responses

Each of them have their individual fees
Oh nice thanks for the link

This is a good option to have though - I know someone from a previous grade whose marks for Modern came back and she got significantly lower than her average so she requested a double check of her exam marks and turns out they forgot to mark a whole section of the exam (that was worth 15) so her ATAR got changed and everything.

PhysicsMaths

HSC
Oh nice thanks for the link

This is a good option to have though - I know someone from a previous grade whose marks for Modern came back and she got significantly lower than her average so she requested a double check of her exam marks and turns out they forgot to mark a whole section of the exam (that was worth 15) so her ATAR got changed and everything.
Actually, on the BOS website, it said that it costs $6 per course to receive your raw marks

I think drifting was referring to mark checking

https://studentsonline.bos.nsw.edu.au/go/results/hsc_results_services/hsc_raw_marks_report/

keepLooking

HSC
So the "examination mark" in the HSC results is not the raw mark?

(Not my pic, just found it on Google)

photastic

HSC
So the "examination mark" in the HSC results is not the raw mark?

(Not my pic, just found it on Google)
Yes, they give you the aligned marks, so unless you buy your raw marks, you will never know your actual mark.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Yes, they give you the aligned marks, so unless you buy your raw marks, you will never know your actual mark.
surely this is given to the school ? The school knew my scale mark and my raw mark?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Schools are given the same thing you are: aligned exam mark, moderated assessment mark and final HSC marks. Schools are not given the raw marks. They aren't given your ATAR's either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)