religious rites long response (1 Viewer)

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
this was a pretty silly type of question. the first one was simple (1 mark). but the next two were strange.

part b) asked for one rite of public worship of personal devotion, in relation to one of the five topics

part c) i didnt know whether to do rite of public worship of rite of passage as it didnt specify

oh well next years long response for studies of religion 1 will be a long response out of 20, no parts a or b.

how much did u write, since we got 4 page booklets i had to write 8 pages, why couldnt they of given us 8 page booklets instead of wasting paper and giving us 4 page booklets.

tell me what u thought

Hottieflossy

i thought it was a pretty good question...and i didnt get to finish the last one (c) on the 2 traditions....overall i wrote 7 pages, but i was on such a roll writing about shabbat and than the lady said "pens down" ..i was disappointed for a bit but im sure i did well for it

neesha

this is gunna sound sooo dumb but 4 the 1st Q in section 2 which i've already 4gotten, was it correct 2 put meditation or prayer in christianity...? lol

Last edited:

Alexander

Gold Member
yeah, i never did personal devotion--i guessed hajj, pilgramige islam.......not bad crs questions

mememe

Originally posted by Alexander
yeah, i never did personal devotion--i guessed hajj, pilgramige islam.......not bad crs questions
I didnt know they could specify personal devotion, cos in the syllabus it says you need to know TWO categories of rites, so ours were passage and public worship. we'd never learnt personal devotion either. lucky it was only 1 mark.

Leon585

HSC
feck i said baptism cos i never learnt personal devotion!

neesha

Originally posted by Leon585
feck i said baptism cos i never learnt personal devotion!
that's so slack of the RE ppl then! it was only 1 mark, but still, how ppl that never did personal devotion supposed 2 know? ngh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)