Repeat a subject (1 Viewer)

Samir97

HSC
If I repeat a subject for HSC next year (eg 3u maths), am I still legible for an All Round Achievers Award?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
no you're not. 10 Units must be in the one year (unless 3U maths wasn't one of them)

enoilgam

HSC
From the Board of Studies website:

"The All-round Achievers List contains the names (in alphabetical order) and schools of students who have been placed on the Distinguished Achievers List for courses totalling 10 or more units. This may include placements on the Distinguished Achievers List in previous years. Note, however, that results from previous years are not included in cases where they have been overridden in the student’s HSC pattern of study by results in later years (eg repeated courses, exclusions, etc)."

Samir97

HSC
From the Board of Studies website:

"The All-round Achievers List contains the names (in alphabetical order) and schools of students who have been placed on the Distinguished Achievers List for courses totalling 10 or more units. This may include placements on the Distinguished Achievers List in previous years. Note, however, that results from previous years are not included in cases where they have been overridden in the student’s HSC pattern of study by results in later years (eg repeated courses, exclusions, etc)."
Off course i've seen this before but what does it mean? I am or I'm not?

Samir97

HSC
no you're not. 10 Units must be in the one year (unless 3U maths wasn't one of them)
Thats not true the 10 units can be from previous years, I'm still in year 11 and did bio this year and many of my friends did bio accelerated two years ago and still got the all rounders

enoilgam

HSC
If you get a band 6 in the subject and repeat it, the first band 6 wont count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)