Residential Colleges...UNSW (1 Viewer)

bacon_its_bacon

HSC
Warrane is the college everyone hates. I'm from Baxter College, probably in my biased opinion it is one of the best colleges on campus. Definatley go The Kensington colleges or New college they are the better ones. Apply before december if you want a good college! Most of the people in Warrane are in thier becuase they didn't get thier act together in time! (and they are considered weird by every other college). Pick your college depending on your personality. If you don't drink that often then definatley pick new college becuase it's dry (that doesn't necessarily mean they don't drink just not in college), Shalom is a larger quieter college not as much orientated on sport but a good college all the same. Goldstein is smaller and has a few more quieter people but still has alot of atmosphere because it is connected to another two colleges (Baxter and Basser). Basser I would call the normal college and Baxter would definately be the party college (Don't worry the marks are still ok) :) Due to larger numbers, and the traditions. Go to Warrane if you like guys and just guys and want every other college to hate you. :D any other questions just ask.

HSC
bacon_its_bacon said:
Warrane is the college everyone hates. I'm from Baxter College, probably in my biased opinion it is one of the best colleges on campus. Definatley go The Kensington colleges or New college they are the better ones. Apply before december if you want a good college! Most of the people in Warrane are in thier becuase they didn't get thier act together in time! (and they are considered weird by every other college). Pick your college depending on your personality. If you don't drink that often then definatley pick new college becuase it's dry (that doesn't necessarily mean they don't drink just not in college), Shalom is a larger quieter college not as much orientated on sport but a good college all the same. Goldstein is smaller and has a few more quieter people but still has alot of atmosphere because it is connected to another two colleges (Baxter and Basser). Basser I would call the normal college and Baxter would definately be the party college (Don't worry the marks are still ok) :) Due to larger numbers, and the traditions. Go to Warrane if you like guys and just guys and want every other college to hate you. :D any other questions just ask.
I hear baxter has a bit of "in-breeding" going around there lol....whats the go with that? Dont think ill be going to warrane after reading that lol.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
All the main colleges lack something...

New lacks alcohol (in the building, anyway).
Warrane lacks girls.
Shalom lacks pork.

and...

The Kensos lack degrees. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)