Resources for Chemistry of art (1 Viewer)

Courtney

HSC
Hey does anyone have good websites or textbooks for this elective as it isnt in the conquering chem textbook!

Also no one has submitted notes on this topic...does anyone have any good ones?!

Thanks heaps!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I know EXACTLY what you mean. Our teacher is hunting down resources but cannot find very many! Its pretty bad! But hey, they've gotta be out there!

Courtney

HSC
Our teacher has already given us chemistry contexts which as you say is really good! I'm still trying to find good notes cause there isnt any in hsc online either! Its not a common elective..but i think there should be resources for all options...whether they are common or not!....hey isnt that what a text book for?!?
Even macquarie revision guides dont have it only excel which i already have!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Courtney, We have the same resources, we're in the same class! I just figured that out!
S Kaye, anything else, that can't be the one and ONLY text!

Courtney

HSC
Ive found 2 textbooks which have some information in them from the library...It is sort of the old syllabus I think, but there a few points in them from the new syllabus!

The books are called;
Chemistry Outlines: Electives
and General Chemistry

hey s_kaye Do u know where your teacher got the summaries from? If u do, it would be very helpful..thanks

Courtney

HSC
Oh btw will_sparky...well done on picking up it was me! i picked up as soo as u replied!!! lol..

Courtney

HSC
hey s_kaye whats ur teachers name?

We have the contexts and excel notes which cover the basis of the syllabus, Context being more detailed while excel providing the easier more simplified version. Our teacher is in the process of searching for notes on the arts side of the topic, ie pigments etc so they should be helpful to our understanding!

How much material do you have?

Ahil

HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Apparently Baulko do it as well.
yep.. we do it as well... our school gives us two booklets on it

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
um this thread is about 2 yrs old . but on the other hand, i dont have any info in the elective coz my class isnt doing it . wat are the booklets like?

sami902

HSC
and also on "chemistry 2000 and beyond" volume 4, Carolyn Landers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)