results on time? (1 Viewer)

cb07

HSC
hi all,

just wondering if you know if the results via sms actually come on time? considering previous years?

thnx

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
hi all,

just wondering if you know if the results via sms actually come on time? considering previous years?

thnx
Yes. 2 years ago I got my results by SMS and it was actually earlier than the website. Mind you, the results page always crashes during the release date because of a high influx of users, so I would recommend using SMS if you want to get your results early.

enoilgam

HSC
Yes. 2 years ago I got my results by SMS and it was actually earlier than the website. Mind you, the results page always crashes during the release date because of a high influx of users, so I would recommend using SMS if you want to get your results early.
The servers last year were quite reliable, I got in pretty quick at like a few minutes past 6 am and so did quite a few of my mates.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
just so some of you know, the results actually come out a few minutes before the 6 on the website as well

check 10 minutes to 6, and u might be able to get in.

M

MichelleV

I had a friend who got hers via text at around 5.30am.
Tad bit earlier than everybody else :p

determine

Premium Member
HSC
lol well last year I got my text at 10am LOL... a bit late! thankfully I had managed to get into the website, which opened at about 5.45am :)

M

MichelleV

lol well last year I got my text at 10am LOL... a bit late! thankfully I had managed to get into the website, which opened at about 5.45am :)
Out of curiosity, is your surname closer to the end of the alphabet?
My friends is right at the start, so maybe that made a difference when they sent out results t_t

To be sure, I think i'll on the website first anyhow; I'd probably misread the text get all confused :p

musing

HSC
Out of curiosity, is your surname closer to the end of the alphabet?
My friends is right at the start, so maybe that made a difference when they sent out results t_t

To be sure, I think i'll on the website first anyhow; I'd probably misread the text get all confused :p
aw what the hell. my surname begins with 'z'

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I don't plan to wake up at 6... If the text wakes me up then so be it.

Otherwise I'll check my results whenever I get up, most likely after a shower and some food >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)