Return to school? (1 Viewer)

fancyyyyyy <3

HSC
Hi everyone I was just curious about how various schools are dealing with the returning to school starting from next week. I’m not particularly happy with how my school is doing it because we will more or less still be doing online learning but in a classroom at school which I really don’t see the point of because it’s something that we might as well do at home. Plus seniors have to return more than once each week.
But anyways I want to see if that’s what other schools are doing as well and sorry if this sounded like a rant.

ultra908

HSC
my school is doing the same for yr7-11, but in class full time for yr12

fancyyyyyy <3

HSC
my school is doing the same for yr7-11, but in class full time for yr12
Yeah I would prefer doing actual class learning full time rather than online learning in a classroom for some days

studiesofboard

HSC
Yeah at my school I am supposed to go on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week. We will be put in different classes but still doing online learning following the timetable structure. One negative is that I think classes will be mixed as in with juniors because we will not be in ordinary classes :rolleyes: (because classes will be smaller because only half students will be at school due to the days that they are required to come into school. Half students will be at school other half at home doing online learning. I don't understand why we are going back if we still going to be online at school. There is no difference to being at home. :rolleyes:

puffnicole

HSC
yeah year 12s at my school have to go to school for the whole week and are expected to bring our own devices, but hey at least the teachers will be there to help? ugghhh not keen tho

immboredd

HSC
Hi everyone I was just curious about how various schools are dealing with the returning to school starting from next week. I’m not particularly happy with how my school is doing it because we will more or less still be doing online learning but in a classroom at school which I really don’t see the point of because it’s something that we might as well do at home. Plus seniors have to return more than once each week.
But anyways I want to see if that’s what other schools are doing as well and sorry if this sounded like a rant.
i have to go school 5 days a week full time :(

foxxraven

HSC
I go to school 3 days a week from next week (I'm in year 11, same for year 12). Rest of school is 2 days. School's doing it by year groups instead of houses or alphabet, which is more practical because we will be able to do classes like normal. I will be going on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.

I have a friend who goes to another school who is only going back one day a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)