RFTG People! (1 Viewer)

RFTG - how do you think you went?

• Screwed. Utterly screwed.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Not exactly screwed but close to it.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • It was ok, not great but ok

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I rule it was so easy and I nailed it!

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
How do you think you went in the Eng Ext 1 HSC exam?

Personally, I don't feel too good. I did a LOT better in Trials... the whole cartoon and weird "time and place" thing threw me off big time. I'm also majorly pissed off by the fact I found it so difficult and weird.

Oh - and the reason for an RFTG poll is that so many other non-RFTG people are dancing around for joy right now, so I'm wondering whether it was just me or our module.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
oh god it was horrible
horrible
HOW THEY HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT A PICTURE!!! wtf???? bastards

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
it was ok.... the whole module is BS anyways, so i don't see how much better it could have been.

rebooki

HSC
N/A
i was happy cause we got a pic in our trials so we were totally prepared for one...
and on tues we went through time and space so that was no surprise...
the creative was interesting tho...

lizzy_631

Well... it was my last exam and i had like three days to study for it. The whole time and space thing was straight from that retarded thing known so fondly by my class called the RUBRIC... dare i say it one more time. arghh... so glad its all over and done with. I agree about the picture. That was screwed. Oh well at least its over and done with. What did people write for their creative piece?

HSC
N/A
Rubric?

Now I'm really pissed off.

My teacher wrote the syllabus, and we have NEVER done time and place. Personal and historical context yes, but time and space? What the hell?!!?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)