• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Rock Wiz VS Spicks n Specks (1 Viewer)

Which Rock Trivia Show

• Rock Wiz

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Spicks and Specks

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
HSC
ok i don't even think i've really watched rock wiz but isn't it just some lame pub trivia filmed in some hole? and the host is from those annoying ads for like beds or something although she used to be on full frontal which rocked!

BUT spicks and specks is totally awesome. the team captains rock and ross noble(one of the funniest man's alive) is on quite regularly. substitute is a cool game and its just such a champ!GO SPICKS AND SPECKS!!

gosh

i have to say i have hardly watched much of rockwiz either. but personally i think Spicks and Specks is a much better show, its more funnier and more entertaining, especially the serial killer or musician part. hillarious :)

spell check

HSC
you're all fucking idiots

rockwiz absolutely destroys spicks n specks

the only thing the latter has going for it is the fact that ross noble and bill bailey were on it once, and that's by the by when discussing the quality of the two shows

the jokes on spicks n specks are hideously watered down and prepared, adam hills force-laughs constantly and the others are hacks

rockwiz has so much more life

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Oh my god, wrong, wrong wrong! Rockwiz is shitty and Spicks n Specks have had waaay better guests : Scod from Tripod, COLIN LANE, Ella Hooper, Ross Noble, and Adam Hills is a bit overrated yes but otherwise... Spicks n Specks all the way...

spell check

HSC
Logain said:
Oh my god, wrong, wrong wrong! Rockwiz is shitty and Spicks n Specks have had waaay better guests : Scod from Tripod, COLIN LANE, Ella Hooper, Ross Noble, and Adam Hills is a bit overrated yes but otherwise... Spicks n Specks all the way...
you have shit taste anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)