RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
yes... it's more along the lines that since she was trained from a young age, she didn't use a bed (and started sleeping like above image after the death of her mentor)
where from?

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*meanwhile Hiva is suffering from success in his hidden organisation*:
1637840334470.png

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The image or the idea?
I'd say the idea is taken from the fact that monks don't sleep in beds. Or that Gia is free spirited - whatever floats your boat I guess.
The image is from a webtoon I read :)
what webtoon.

sab13562

HSC
*Places hand on shoulder*, "Though it couldn't have been avoided this time either, I want to let you know, you can get them back."
"How? How can you get back those who are already gone?"
*tears start welling up*
"There is no way. I know I need to move on, but it's too hard, losing everyone I love, everything, without a trace. And what for? At least the dead are gone, but the alive will always mourn, remembering what happened. The fires that night, the smoke from that dragon, so merciless and cruel, and because of that, I was never able to fully control my metal abilities either, I was left untrained, all alone with no where to go. If only, if only at least one person remained, maybe it would've been better. I just wish I could've stopped it, if only I wasn't so weak back then....."

sab13562

HSC
*tears start welling up*
"There is no way. I know I need to move on, but it's too hard, losing everyone I love, everything, without a trace. And what for? At least the dead are gone, but the alive will always mourn, remembering what happened. The fires that night, the smoke from that dragon, so merciless and cruel, and because of that, I was never able to fully control my metal abilities either, I was left untrained, all alone with no where to go. If only, if only at least one person remained, maybe it would've been better. I just wish I could've stopped it, if only I wasn't so weak back then....."
"Which is why I must fulfill my duty now. I can't fail, and I promise I'll try my best to help you end all of this."

sab13562

HSC
"i'm sorry for letting this all out now, but I'm glad you understand Eve. It really does help make me feel better."
*smiles, wiping away tears.*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*tears start welling up*
*Eve hugs Sabrina and places her hand on her head*, "That's not true. Trust me... Think about it this way, though you won't see them in this lifetime, the fact that you have a trainer now, means that you'll learn to find a way to prevent this from happening in the next timeline. Unfortunately, things didn't go according to plan last time, but now we know what to do, and we are all here to work together with you to achieve any goal you have." *Eve holds Sabrina's shoulders*, "If you haven't noticed, I'm going to be the one who will train you. I believe that I'm fairly resourceful if I say so myself, hahaha"

sab13562

HSC
*Eve hugs Sabrina and places her hand on her head*, "That's not true. Trust me... Think about it this way, though you won't see them in this lifetime, the fact that you have a trainer now, means that you'll learn to find a way to prevent this from happening in the next timeline. Unfortunately, things didn't go according to plan last time, but now we know what to do, and we are all here to work together with you to achieve any goal you have." *Eve holds Sabrina's shoulders*, "If you haven't noticed, I'm going to be the one who will train you. I believe that I'm fairly resourceful if I say so myself, hahaha"
"Th...thank you so much Eve, really, this means a lot to me, finding someone who truly knows, and understands. So thank you, for easing that pain."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Th...thank you so much Eve, really, this means a lot to me, finding someone who truly knows, and understands. So thank you, for easing that pain."
"Just understand though, you have to priorities yourself, even over your sense of duty to save the world."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I-um. It's been a while since I last saw Adam, and I had a bad start with him around this time in the second lifetime, so... I was wondering"
*Eve fiddles with her index fingers*
"Can I have some dating advice?"

sab13562

HSC
"I-um. It's been a while since I last saw Adam, and I had a bad start with him around this time in the second lifetime, so... I was wondering"
*Eve fiddles with her index fingers*
"Can I have some dating advice?"
"What? But aren't you guys married?"
*shouts out at window*
"Gia, gonna need your assistance please.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)