Room for Rent (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
I am on the lookout for a friendly person to share my 3 bedroom townhouse in Ngunnawal with me!

It is a three bedroom townhouse that is located near shops (including bakery, supermarket/bottleshop, chemist and hairdresser), bus stop outside the driveway with buses that will take you to Civic, Belconnen and Gungahlin. The place is a 5 minute drive from Gungahlin Town Centre, and 15-20 minutes from Belconnen and Civic.

The townhouse is furnished, however if you have a little bit of furniture I can see what can be done! The room comes with a double bed and small set of drawers/bedside table however can take these out of the room if you’d like to bring your own bed! There is a built in wardrobe and a ceiling fan in the room for rent. As well as ducted heating throughout.

You will be sharing with myself, a mid-20’s professional/part time student male and my 15 year old dog. The house has three bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The bathroom has a shower and bath, whilst the toilet is separate.

I am seeking $190 per week which includes fair use of utilities, including Gas, Water, Electricity and NBN internet. Rent paid fortnightly in advance, with 2 weeks bond. Whilst I would like someone who can stay for six or more months I am happy to negotiate the length of the stay!

The room is available immediately, so if you would like to know more, or are interested in renting the room please email me (ngunnawaltownhouse@hotmail.com) with your questions and a little bit about yourself!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)