rove live (1 Viewer)

HSC
did anyone just see anna nicole smith on rove live?
hahah .. holyyyy shit. she's got to be on something. that was just hilariously tragic to watch.

^___^
HSC
man, she looked kinda stoned

haha, how funny

rove: do you surf?
ans: yeah
rove: are you any good at it?
ans: on my knees.................

HSC
it's gone off the rails lately, but it's funny enough to have in the background .. rove makes some pretty good calls sometimes.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
katietheskatie said:
it's gone off the rails lately, but it's funny enough to have in the background .. rove makes some pretty good calls sometimes.
rove sucketh thee cocketh

HSC
no, according to tonight, rove sucketh thee stameneth.
which stopped being funny after about the third time he used the word.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I saw the start of it, where Peter Hellier's first line was "I'm very angry tonight", and I turned it off. Fuck, they have to rip-off ABC shows now? And Hellier used to actually be funny.

Guess I shouldn't have expected any better from Rove though. Seems like they have a regular segment now of seeing whether people will flick their lights. It was funny (but only the first time) Letterman did random pointless segments (like Will it Float or Is This Anything) but after the third time you realise that you might as well be having a segment about whether you got any mail today. Fuck I hate Rove.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
if smith wasnt acting...can someone hand me some sort of weapon...preferably one that will do the most damage with minimal effort.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omfg, i saw anna nicole smith's interview and it was the FUNNIEST thing ever. i always thought no one could be dumber and/or blonder than jessica simpson...... seriously mistaken.

... said:
rove: do you surf?
rove: are you any good at it?
ans: on my knees.................
it was more like..

rove: you're presenting an award with aussie surfing champ kelly slater. has he been teaching you to surf?
rove: have you impressed him with your skills?
ans: ......on my knees. (pauses) no wait.. i mean, *thinks*... only on my knees. i mean, i couldn't stand up...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)