Rsin0 (1 Viewer)

EXA BOY

FFS!! i cant do Rsin0 rule for crap anyone got any SIMPLE tips 4 it??? grrrrrr its just annoying me now

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
auxiliary angle

my advice would be to rote learn the technique since it's practically the same every time. they ask you for different things, though; you just form two equations and solve simultaneously.

*gestures vaguely* can't be bothered writing out an example, unless you're really stuck?

EXA BOY

heheh nar crisis over i spent all of like an hour on it 2day and i can do it now.... its really simple aye... now onto t results, parametric eqns, and locus and the parabola and all should b sweet for tuesday :D

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
mmm...parametrics
i hate em with a passion

i find it the hardest aspect of 3U math - those locus questions
i dunno why

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yes thats wat i was talkin bout
locus problems in parametric form

Marianna

the locus questions aren't that bad usually all the want you do is rewrite what the parametric point does in terms of x,y you need to see the relationship between whater ever your parameter is say t, p or q whatever and x and y it takes a while to get your head around it though

Nelly

Once you do 4U conics questions, Parabola is like a walk in the park. 4U have to deal with all the same crap, e.g. locus, pq, etc. for the: Ellipse, Hyperbola, and Rectangular Hyperbola. pssht, its a lot of work, and is so not worth it. The worst topic has to be Perm and Comb, soooo bad.

SkAnDi

HSC
Perms and Combs you ever see it at first.

Or sit there pulling your hair out.

Ther'es like NO working involved :(

Give me a good ol 15 line integration question any day!

Nelly

Big time, I'd rather do a massive Integration or Trig proof, instead of an easy P+C question, because you can't check your answer either. :(

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Originally posted by EXA BOY
FFS!! i cant do Rsin0 rule for crap anyone got any SIMPLE tips 4 it??? grrrrrr its just annoying me now
I find this very easy now; Get a tutor and make them force you to do 20 of these questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)