Rules and Regulations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm posting this thread to hopefully avoid strife in the future. I think you'll find that these are already unwritten rules anyway.

1. Abuse will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with a member's posts in this forum contact myself or one of the other moderators. That's what we're here for. If you have a problem with something I do, and don't feel the issue can be resolved through discussion with me, then contact Lazarus or one of the other admins.

2. Use the search button before asking a question (by this I mean questions about scaling, study techniques, basically anything other than mathematical problems).

3. Please try and keep a thread on topic.

4. Use your common sense. If something seems wrong, don't do it.

5. If you're posting a question from an HSC paper, please type up the question because its a bitch for one of us to go and grab the past paper book.

6. When typing up a question use html (sup)(/sup) for superscripts, and (sub)(/sub) for subscripts, just replace the round brackets with the angle brackets, it might take another 20 seconds for you to type out, but it makes it a lot easier to read.

7. If you post a tutoring/book sale thread it will be deleted. Please post these in the buy/sell forum instead, as it's annoying having to move them.

8. Remember to say please.:)

I think you'll find these rules to be reasonable, and will help us all get along better. If you have any other suggestions to be added to this list just PM me.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Justin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)