SaC Ignored??? (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I was just flipping through the HSC guide 2008 (you know the big newspapery one?) and just realized that there is no section on Society and Culture, i mean what the fuck? they even have like all the T-Vet courses, but no SaC?

WTF???

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
-may-cat- said:
I was just flipping through the HSC guide 2008 (you know the big newspapery one?) and just realized that there is no section on Society and Culture, i mean what the fuck? they even have like all the T-Vet courses, but no SaC?

WTF???
What's the HSC Guide 2008? (can't remember)
But yeah that does seem really slack :/

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Its this big newspaper/magazine thing that is pretty much a massive study guide for the exams, it goes through every subject with tips for how to get the best out of study for that subject as well as in the exam. Cept theres no SaC =/

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
-may-cat- said:
Its this big newspaper/magazine thing that is pretty much a massive study guide for the exams, it goes through every subject with tips for how to get the best out of study for that subject as well as in the exam. Cept theres no SaC =/
Ohhh I remember reading that and thinking, where is Society?! Also I don't think History Extension was in it either. Wow, way to perpetuate the "Society is not even a subject" attitude, SMH! Hahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)