Save the planet or free your soul? (1 Viewer)

How will you dispose of your notes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crystalmeth

HSC
N/A
There will be bits I will keep for my brothers if they do geography. The parts that are crap will be shredded, burnt, then the ashes will be used as fertaliser thus recycling them...in a way. So im doing all three options

frog3

keep them of course, never know when you might wake up in 2001 again.

Valeroso

HSC
Place them in a nice big bag and put it in a time capsule so I can see it when I am 80 and think "Ah, I did that!". Hah, nah, not really. I'm not too intent on burning things yet (depends on my future exams - English Advanced will burn just for asking one fucker of a stupid question), but Geography was a good experience, baby, yeah!

HSC
N/A
i think im keeping most - but stuff like the syllabus and stuff i have saved on my computer
the fate of those;
*my friend is hosting a "bonfire session" at her place, during which we shall dispose of them in a large oil drum she has
*i will sit here after my physics exam shredding the papers into teeny pieces
*the rest shall remain .. just incase

wwjd_frog14

HSC
i dont have nething 2 burn them in...so they will b going in the recycling....im the last kid in my family 2 do the hsc so theres no1 2 pass them on2 lol...

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
i'm selling them to some guy in next years class
haha why waste a perfectly good income-generating opportunity

study buddy

troglodyte
HSC
My friend's at uni studying to be a geo teacher, so i'll give them to her and make others suffer the way I have. Plus I put so much effort in the colour co-ordination of them :D

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I picked the lets-save-the-trees-and-recycle option, before i realized that i too will will be giving them to my brother, whos sitting the hsc next year. Forget this keep the best business, he can have them all, I can't be bothered sorting them out!

bustinjustin

HSC
Valeroso said:
Geography was a good experience, baby, yeah!
I'M WITH YOU THERE BABY! YEAH!
I loved Geo. I don't want to ever forget what I learned, come to think of it. Don't think I will. I'm even considering doing it at Uni, and possibly undertake that month-long unit in Thailand or Fiji rebuilding villages, as offered by Sydney Uni.
YEAH!

rockets

HSC
N/A
B4 you all do the right thing and recycle them, how about getting them up on the resource section for the up and coming geographers - YOU are our mentors now and this site and section is pretty thin on both activity and info.
Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in. geography did have more candidates this year so how about encouraging them with more notes and info !!!???
P.S Hope you all did well and good luck for the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)