Saving it to the last (1 Viewer)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Last moment? ummmm...

(raises hand) yup, thats me! I was up till 4.30am.... and had to be up at 6.30 to go to school, LOL. I had an interesting time st school.... dosed myself up on caffeine and ran around like an idiot all day. Crashed when i got home last night tho!

All in all, quite a fun experience :D

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
yeah, it was expected.
but i didn't leave anything too hard until last, and i had all my ideas in my head
that said, i did only get three hours of sleep
still, good fun

usually when i've had a little sleep and a lot of caffeinne i act really funny at school, this time i just got whacked with the exhaustion stick... and i'm still recovering

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
and i like how you articulated the last-minute-dash as "saving it", as though it was some sort of tactic in a race... or our virginity.
meh, as stated previously, i AM still recovering

*Flutterby*

well i was doing my reflection statement a few days before it was due, but my major was finished half way thru last term (final copy) anyways

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
yeah, im with hotcocobabe.

i wouldnt call it last minute, but i did go through four drafts on the hand in date, so maybe LOl

they were mainly little things, but neh, you know how things go.

Danger Rose

glad i wasn't the only nocturnal one, lol. d'oh shouldn't have left the rs til so late, and the journal... oh my god... well, yes i had a good sleep thru class the next day.

pitted

HSC
N/A
no i finished a while back...im one of the "good" people but on the day i handed it in my teacher was sick so i had a minute or two of freaking out but it all came together at the end
please keep in mind i had the trials finished a bit over a week till this was due so i did a lot early on - i had to as well, i went through a few different ideas along the way - but thats to b expected eh?
ciao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)