Saw 4 (1 Viewer)

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Yes, there's going to be one more Saw movie. Apparently kicks off where the third one left off with Jeff trying to find his daughter or something like that. Due out sometime in October (not sure if that's for Australia or US). Anyone else excited?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
saw 1000000: do you people have any taste any more

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
I actually like the 'jigsaw' character quite a bit... he fluctuates between amorality and an odd sort of justice.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
For me, Saw I and II were fantastic. III was less so because I guessed the twist, so it just ended up being a movie about blood and gore. lol. Hopefully they can bring back the unpredictability in IV, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll definitely see it though.

T

trolloutaface

Saw 1 was pretty alright, but I loved Saw 2 and 3. I'm looking forward to Saw 4....just hope that it isn't as scary as Saw 3 :D

less blood plz :/

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
saw 4 just sounds so shit cos it rhymes. scary movies don't have titles that rhyme.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I think they'll have him dead, but portray him through videos/tapes that he had prepared before his death... hopefully not heaps of flashbacks :)

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
They seem to be getting progressively more and more violent. They'll be hitting Hostel proportions if the franchise gets to a 5th movie. Although I'm not sure what would happen now that Jigsaw's kicked the bucket.

grimreaper

HSC
Supposedly Saw 4 will focus at least some of the story on Rigg (The black detective dude from 2 and 3.) I agree that the original is still the best, and I doubt this one will be able to top it. Its also the first to not be written by the original creators of the Saw movies.

James747

HSC
I reckon they sort of lost the plot in the 3rd one. In the first and second one, they'd get the "bad" people, but then in the 3rd one they start pulling in random people who aren't really "bad"...

Pilgrim

HSC
i saw saw and then saw saw 2, saw three was iight but i saw saw 4 it was the best movie i ever saw.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I'd like to go watch Saw 4 in the Cinemas and yell out "YUMMY!" when a gory bit happens. Though, of course, I'm sure plenty have done it before so it is hardly original.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)