school bags. (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Get a huge camping pack and tie it as tightly as possible to you. Now that's the epitome of cool/practicality.
Those are like the schoolbags my school sells for about $70 each. It's got really great back support and is recommended by the Australian Chiropractor's Association! And it's got the school logo! How cool is that?! No year 7 should be seen without one!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Saying hi to Gangles (who gave her the thread idea) and asking BOS I pressume.

I have finished school so I need not answer :p.

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
NSG should sell them commercially.

Hear that everyone? Go to NSG for some really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really cool camping packs.
Hope you're not being sarcastic =) They're actually quite good if you plan to carry around heaps of books (>10kgs). So good that some people I know actually used them for the Duke of Ed expeditions!

Sofstar

HSC
My school bag always seems to weigh so much. And if it's not heavy, i've forgotten something.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
well thats not a problem. ^ those school bags weigh about 5kg without even putting anything in them

;)

PrettyVacant

HSC
Sofstar said:
My school bag always seems to weigh so much. And if it's not heavy, i've forgotten something.
Do you get lockers?

Sofstar

HSC
Yeah, but carrying them to and from train station...hard work.

Sofstar

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
why don't you take a small bag + a folder to school? :/
I'm one of those people with a different folder for each subject. Hahaha.

PrettyVacant said:
Folders are nasty. =(

ESPECIALLY on public transport.
Speaking of public transport! They also expect us to keep all our stuff away from the doors.:mad1: What happens when you have 3 bags.

Last edited by a moderator:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I can't stand those big, private school type bags some people take to school. :S

Me to and some of the younger kids carrying them (who I would assume to be yr 7s and 8s) look like they are about to topple over with all the weight.

Well it is for your own safety.

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
I guess I kind of defeated the purpose by carrying my folder inside my bag. I was so scared of losing it.
Op, I did that once.

HSC
Sofstar said:
I'm one of those people with a different folder for each subject. Hahaha.
Why dont you take one folder to school, then when you get home, after you no longer need your notes, put them into whatever subject they belong to?

You dont really need to take every single thing you learn about to school.

annliveshere

HSC
haha i tried the whole folder-and-bag thing..

i left it in a sandy bay clothing store one day when i went shopping with friends before going home! i thought i must have left it on the train, but they sent it to my school! (i had my schools name on it, and it was local.. so lucky me! lol)
i have a PLETHORA of schoolbags of all shaps and sizes! my friends think i'm slightly obsessed... but i heard somewhere that you know how many women have a thing for buying heaps of shoes?;; apparantly the artsy types have a thing for bags, so at least im not alone!!

this year i have a stirdy, large-ish volcom back pack for all my textbook carrying needs!

xo.

Sofstar

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Why dont you take one folder to school, then when you get home, after you no longer need your notes, put them into whatever subject they belong to?

You dont really need to take every single thing you learn about to school.
I've tried that. I'm just lazy.:mad1:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Nah clear contact is awesome x]
I don't even know what bag I have ... cept that I carry a folder around too .. I once had this huge billabong bag ... but ehh , carrying a folder around is so much lighter on the back xDD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)