School Camp / How was yours? (1 Viewer)

sourmilk

HSC
My school camp was really enjoyable and it was pretty damn great that I brought more layers since it was cold AF. Food and beds were pretty fucken basic, it was nice to know what it was like to be in prison for a few days and nights.

The only thing that was unfortunate was that eleven people got suspended, six of them happen to be close friends of mine and it was over something really silly, tsk tsk. Apparently MX1. is really quiet now, since they sadly made up 75% of the class.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8 out of 8, #masterb8er

But yeah, I mean, last camp I had was in Year 10. Pretty good - cabins, good food (like, really good food for a camp) and I had a dope experience on all the activities. 10PM - 11PM would be chill time where boys & grills hang outside the cabins together. A lot of couples openly just sitting on each other and kissing. Costume party, yeah.

blackbird_14

HSC
Year 11 camp was alright- though it was a crossroads camp so it had 2 days of seminars and that was really boring. But we got to spend lots of time with friends and our year compared to other camps so guess that was nice

Prefect camp HAD THE BEST FOOD EVER FOR A CAMP. THEY FED US LIKE SIX TIMES A DAY AND IT WAS SO GOOD TOO!!

bluehorizonsky

HSC
Our school camp was pretty good! The activities were fun apart from the crossroads talk (literally everyone fell asleep). My friend brought a laptop and a projector so we could watch movies in our cabin all night xD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)