School Certificate NEXT WEEK!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulazzi

HSC
School Certificate is next week.

Ahhhhhh.....................................

I've just got to type my history and geography notes but our damn printer is not working :mad1::chainsaw:!!!!!!

Have to print at school.

Anyone else typed up their notes or haven't even bothered to start? :rolleyes:

:eek:

At least I have my formal on the 13th :D!

Anyways, good luck everyone, hope all goes well with you guys! :)

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi

I've just got to type my history and geography notes but our damn printer is not working :mad1::chainsaw:!!!!!!

Have to print at school.

:eek:

At least I have my formal on the 13th :D!

Anyways, good luck everyone, hope all goes well with you guys! :)
nah havent really started studing for school cert as yet...well if your gonna keep going on to year 12..it doesnt really count....i really couldnt be bothered studying.......*sigh*

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
guys, you have NOTHING to worry about if you know you are going to do year twelve. just relax and 'enjoy' your last formal external examinations that dont actually mean shit in the grand scheme of things, coz after this its all work work work

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Kulazzi

Umm if you're stressed over the SC, I would hate to see what you will be like for the HSC, it is really no big deal unless you're leaving it means nothing.

If you're studying good for you but typing up your notes seems going a bit far for a 2hr test that ultimately wont affect you.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
study for the school cert... lol only READ .. no STUDY
Hell you don't even have to read in class you will probably doa few past papers. If any of you guys are disappointed and you get above 80 Ill slap you all down :chainsaw: , I got 98 for maths without study and the rest band 5's so dont study.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
Year 10 makes me laugh though. stressing for nothing
You stressed over it, I made sure I had the idea that the SC was nothing from the onset and the only reason I think the HSC is something is I need that to get into Uni.

:kaz.n:

HSC
we had a "entering the hall for the skool cert" rehersal...how lame

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
SC is important. board of studies wouldnt waste their money hiring people to supervise and hiring teachers to mark and printing out the thousands and thousands of papers for you people to use. there are much better places the government could use that money.

ive done my HSC, and im gonna get over 99.5, thanks the strong foundations i had back in junior years.

dont listen to the yr 12's who say SC is unimportant. they're idiots.

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by 0o0
SC is important. board of studies wouldnt waste their money hiring people to supervise and hiring teachers to mark and printing out the thousands and thousands of papers for you people to use. there are much better places the government could use that money.

ive done my HSC, and im gonna get over 99.5, thanks the strong foundations i had back in junior years.

alrite then...ill keep that in mind...

KarmaKitten

HSC
I didnt stress over it as our teachers told us that seeing all of us planned to do the hsc, the SC meant nothing. i worried over history though. but thats because of pride

:kaz.n:

HSC
Originally posted by 0o0

contrary to so much advice i have been given...but i guess every1 has an opinion

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by :kaz.n:
contrary to so much advice i have been given...but i guess every1 has an opinion
I agree. Majority say its nothing and the rest say it's important - but I'm studying hard for it anyways :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by 0o0
Yes dont listen to the yr 12's, they didnt do geography and histroy but listen to the YR 11ers dont STUDY, and they probably just employ them to keep the unions happy

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
good luck to everyone

it isn't THAT important in the end, but of course you should all want to do well because it is an official BOS document, and you want good results back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)